Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Daddy spoiled me!

He took a day off work to spend with me!!

How amazing is that? He tricked me by driving past his work and took me to Junglerama. It's a giant indoor climbing frame/jungle gym and inflatable playground.

We had so much fun! Daddy is as adventurous as me and loves playing silly games. We loved it. We both got so hot and sweaty that we had to drink lots of water!

We went through tunnels and Daddy buried me in balls. Then we rolled down giant inflatable slides and Daddy rolled right of the end. It was so fun.

Then we had a picnic in the car watching the planes landing at the airport. After that we got pudding at a French Patisserie and thought of Nyamanyama and Gramps!


It was the best day ever!

(Mummy was there but just quietly in the background)

No comments: