Monday, January 31, 2011

I started Kindy!

Yes, you read that right. I am a big boy now and go to afternoon Kindy three times a week.

I have been twice now and love it! I am allowed to do all sorts of fun things, like painting, playing in the sand, climbing things, reading, drawing and hammering real nails!

Mummy has been very brave and will be leaving me on my own tomorrow. I am not worried but Mummy will be very bored for the two hours without me.

Both Mummy and Daddy have seen me in action at the kindy and they are very proud of me. I play nicely with the other children and I don't forget my manners. I like listening to the teachers and can go to the loo all on my own when they remind me to go.

The kindy is about a 10 minute walk away from our house and Mummy says I can ride my bike next week. I can't wait.

Mummy will take some pictures in the week and let you see what it looks like :)

1 comment:

Keith and Fiona said...

well done, you really are a big boy now. Don't forget to check grandma's blog http://kffrance.blogspot.com

love you
xxxx