Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mummy is sick (ish)

Well Mummy isn't too well which is never good news. She has a bad cough and is finding it hard to keep up with me. I am getting so good at walking now that I do it quite often! I even tried to walk down the stairs on my own. Luckily, Mummy caught me.

It is nearly weekend and on Saturday it is our Coffee Group First Birthday Picnic! It's going to be so much fun, I hope it doesn't rain and that Mummy is better by then. Her medicine should kick in by then surely?

I have been meaning to tell you which signs I can use now. here is a list:

hello
goodbye
more
eat/food
flower
dog
cat
duck
hug
finished
tree

I am beginning to put them together now so I can tell Mummy and Daddy that I want "more food" or "more dog"*. I can also answer questions now with Finished or More - that is making life a lot easier for all of us.

I hope to learn book, drink, bath and nappy soon.

Well better go try for another all-nighter. I have managed two in the last 3.5 weeks so things are looking up for Mummy and Daddy!
*more dog means show me the dog pictures online again please

No comments: