Tuesday, September 1, 2009

heya

Mummy will eventually get round to downloading the photos and videos she's taken recently and then I will be able to show you what I've been up to in the last few weeks.

It feels like we've done lots but not actually done anything to write about if you know what I mean?


I got another parcel from Nanna today, she knitted me two more jerseys. My favourite one has a tractor on it with farm animals! I will get Mummy to take a photo today so you can see it on.

I also like to wear the gloves she knitted but not a matching pair. I like the dark blue one with the red one and my cat hat on my head. I think I look quite cute and like to dance around the house wearing them!

My new word of the week is "digger" and my new sign is "rain".

Will get on Mummy's back about the photos and Daddy's about the videos!

No comments: