Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daddy turned 31 on Friday 17 July.

I woke up extra early so that I could spend more time with Daddy before he left for work but I could've slept in as he took the day off to spend more time with me. Well that's what he said and then he and Mummy left me at home with my coffee group friends and their mums while they went to watch Harry Potter. I felt a little ripped off but then realised that everyone was there to play with me!

I only missed them a little bit and was surprised to hear they missed me more.

After coffee group we went out for lunch - I ate a bit of a burger and lots of chips and aoili.

I got Daddy some Sumatran coffee and a packet of nik naks for his present. Mummy got him a new wallet - I helped pick it out.

Next year maybe I can go with Daddy to the movies!

No comments: