Monday, October 25, 2010

Well consider Mummy fired!

I can't believe I let Mummy get away with not updating all my followers in almost a YEAR. That is an awful lot of time when I am so little!

So I will endeavour to get the photos up and captioned to cover some of what has happened.

Here is a quick summary:
Family
NyamaNyama and Gramps moved from France to Australia so we saw them quite often. Then they moved back to England and bought a flat (which Uncle Wayne is renting) and then they bought a house in France. They had a really busy year. We miss them loads.

Uncle Wayne and Aunty Ches came to visit us and toured New Zealand. It was great to meet them.

Uncle Graeme is still planning a visit... I hope to see him before I am taller than he is.

Friends:


I still see my Coffee Group friends most weeks. We think it's because our Mums miss each other. But we are all good friends and talk about each other all the time. I enjoy playing with them and we have lots of fun. 

New Friends
 
Laila's Mummy had Milan in February. 

James' Mummy had Lewis in August

Isabelle's Mummy had Anna in September

Daniel's Mummy is having her baby in December

Connor's Mummy is having her baby in April 2011

And Mummy isn't buying the fact that I need a sibling too. She says all in good time but I think I'm wearing her down now. Especially since I have started referring to the snails in the garden as my best friends.

We also made friends with Jo and Karlie and their two boys Julius and little Noah. Julius has just turned two and Noah is nearly 4 months old.
Things I like to do:

Shall I put it in bullet form to make the long list easier to read?

  • run
  • jump
  • climb 
  • ride my bike
  • play with my friends
  • paint
  • bake yummy goodies
  •  
    • eat what I help bake
    • cook
    • read
    • play with playdough
    • make crafty things
    • build towers
    • break towers down
    • chase dragons
    • find creatures real or imaginary
    • play in the park
    • go to the zoo
    • draw
    • cut with my scissors
    • dress myself
    • help Daddy with the DIY
    • share
    • go to TwinkleToes (the local music group)
    • visit my friends
    • eat
    • do puzzles
    • watch Winnie the Pooh dvds
    • use my glue
    • go on grand expeditions
    • climb steep mountains
    • the beach
    Well I better get to bed. I am in my cot still but with one side off and next weekend Mummy and Daddy are going to let me use my big-boy bed for the first time. It is going to be awesome!

    Love you!

    Kian

    No comments: