Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st January 2009

Today we went for lunch at Pam and Geoff's.

It was so much fun. Trinity and Gabriel have gotten very big and it was so much fun playing with a 3 year old and a nearly 6 year old! I was a bit shellshocked by all the attention and couldn't decide what to focus on first.

I was very good at lunch and ate loads. I tried not to spill too much on the floor but carrots are very tricky to eat. I am also still not quite used to my new front teeth - they are both out now. I find it hard to keep food in, if I can even get it in, in the first place.

Pamela gave me some icecream for pudding, it was cold but so good. Now I know why Daddy loves it so much.

I was really tired by 4 so we went home. It was sad to leave but I needed some sleep. It was really good though, I learnt so much from them. I spent the whole evening saying new sounds.

Can't wait to see them again in a few weeks time.

K

No comments: