Sunday, December 28, 2008

28.12.08

Today we bought a baby carrier so that Daddy and I can go for walks, in places we can't take my buggy. It is very comfortable and I love being so tall. Mummy got something at the same place and because of the specials on it cost her minus $5! She was very happy.

We had lunch at a park and I fed myself two slices of bread with peanut butter and a few sips of water. It was fun to watch the bigger children playing. I also saw seagulls. They weren't scared of the people at all.

When we got home Mummy and Daddy unpacked my swimming pool. It is big enough to fit us all in. But then we can't really do anything else. So after my nap, Daddy and I had a swim. Ok it was more of a paddle as it wasn't full enough. It was so much fun. I got to play with my other toys from Mummy and Daddy - the spinning water toy.

I struggled to go to sleep tonight as my room is 30 degrees! Can't wait for cooler evenings, but then I have to wear pj's... So I might just learn to live with the heat.

Or we could send some to Uncle Graeme and Uncle Wayne as we haven't sent their Christmas presents yet....

No comments: