Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday shopping trip

We got up really early and went into Lower Hutt so we could beat the crowds. We got there so early none of the shops were open. Silly us!

But eventually Mummy and I could go looking for some more presents and Daddy went to the market to buy fruit and vegetables. When he came back, I got to sit on his shoulders and we walked around the mall again. All the old ladies looked at us and said we were cute! I know I am cute and Daddy says I am just like him so he is cute too. Mummy says I am cuter though.

We only bought one thing and then went to Upper Hutt, I thought we were going home but we had to go to more shops. It was raining really hard and they put Daddy's rain jacket over me so I wouldn't get wet. I had to pull it off so I could see what was happening. After lots of discussing it my Christmas present was bought. I don't know what I am going to do with a box that is too small to climb into though.

On the way back to the car Mummy stepped into a huge puddle. She got her feet and skirt very wet! It was very funny!


Saturday afternoon we stayed home and played. The weather still isn't very nice. I hope it clears up soon, I haven't been able to show Daddy I can slide yet...

Maybe tomorrow will be sunny.

No comments: