Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boxing Day

Daddy got some wood at the hardware store today and started to build me something. I am not sure what it will be but is has wheels and Mummy insists that it must be slow. I am intrigued.

I was allowed to sit in the garage with Daddy while he was sawing and hammering until I climbed out of my excersaucer. I am not sure how I did it but I am getting really good at climbing. I can almost get onto the couch on my own. I just have to push a pillow or toy close enough to use it as leverage.

(But it wasn't finished in time for me to find out what it was... It will be ready for me tomorrow.)

Mummy made a ham and salad for supper. I love ham, it is very tasty and easy to chew on. Did I mention that I got my top front tooth for Christmas. The other one is nearly out too. Can't wait until tomorrow!

No comments: