Monday, December 15, 2008

Mummy and Daddy's Anniversary

Yesterday I went to see Anna, my osteo, it went really well and I enjoyed the session. I get to go back in the New Year to see her again. I love going there as she has a toy duck that quacks at me and gives me kisses.

All in all it was a boring kind of day as it was raining so we couldn't go out much.

In the afternoon, Mummy tried to get me to have a nap but I was too grizzly and so she gave up. We played games and read stories instead. At suppertime I wasn't that interested in my food. So I got put in the bath, and fed there. I ate loads of my pasta and sauce. And as a bonus got lots over daddy too.

After my bath I was dressed in clothes that are different to my jammies. Mummy and Daddy were wearing smart clothes too. I knew something was up when I saw my kinderkot and bunny going in the car. But I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt when we pulled up at Marnie and Mark's house.

We went inside and Laila squealed at me. I started to cry. Who wouldn't when a girls squeals at you and you are in pixie pants?? Mummy gave me a cuddle and then said "Love you Kian, be good and we will see you later." And Daddy said the same thing.

THEN THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME!

When it became apparent that they weren't joking I started to cry and crawl around looking for them. Eventually Mark took me for a walk in Laila's buggy and I settled down. I played for a while and finally I heard Mummy's voice. I hurried to the door to see her and started to cry again. You can't let them think you were ok without them! I gave her and Daddy lots of kisses and cuddles.

But my present was even better than my cuddles- I slept from 9:45 to 5am . Mummy couldn't believe it.

I am going to try it again tonight.

Happy anniversary Mummy and Daddy!

No comments: