Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today we had to go into town to get somethings, Mummy had to drive around the parking lot twice to get a parking spot. In Upper Hutt that is a HUGE deal. But we managed to get in and out within 20 minutes. Mummy powershopped :)

I fell asleep in the car and woke up at home. I had snack and a crawl around and then it was back in the car. Apparently one shopping trip wasn't enough. I had to help Daddy choose presents for Mummy.

We met Daddy at his work and we went for a walk around Wellington. It was so busy, I was so glad to be in my Buggy. Crazy shoppers. We had a quick lunch and then Daddy and I left Mummy all alone. I was a bit worried that she would get lost as she had my toys in her bag. But when we got back she was right where we had left her and she didn't even try to peek at the presents we had bought.

I went to bed early and had an ok night. When I woke up at 6....

No comments: